Friday, June 4, 2010

Killers

Now My wife and I had our first outing in town without the boy child and naturally we went to the movies. This summer seems to have a couple movies that seem a little reminiscent of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. This film and Knight and Day being the two that stand out.
I was actually pleasantly surprised with this film. I loved the chemistry between Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. When it comes to any two people on screen you want there to be this believability between the couple. They have just that. There seems to also be a couple other stand out characters from Tom Selleck and Catherine O'Hara mainly known from Home Alone as Kevin's mom. But I prefer her from her Mockumentary fame with Christopher Guest and the slew of other comedians. Although small characters there are a few that are pretty funny people. Now as much as I liked it I usually save romantic comedies for rentals but this film did have some stuff blow up so I felt compelled to watch it on the big screen. Overall it wouldn't Kill you to wait for this at Red Box. I give it a 3 and 1/2 out of 5.

No comments: