Friday, May 21, 2010

Graduation...

Well as I sit on the eve of Graduation from Ozark Christian College. I wrestle with so many different emotions Joy for the continuing of full-time ministry sadness to leave an institution that has challenged me in my walk with God every day I walked onto her campus. But overall I am thankful for the people I've met. I've been blessed with so many amazing professors like Mark Scott, Andrew Kirschner, Brian Brubaker (the list should contain every prof. I was in contact with). Then there's the churches I served at Christ Church of Oronogo, Humansville Christian Church, First Christian Church of Lamar and Commerce and even took a chance on a great church in Memphis that challenged me to rely on my wife more. So many people so many blessings. I love the God I serve and hope that I will continue to love and adore who he is and how he used a church from Clovis, Ca to pay for my education. What a blessing and encouragement. Praise the Lord.

No comments: