Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Knight & Day

When I first saw this trailer I knew immediately I wanted to see this film. The Story is all about a woman's world colliding with a CIA operative. Let the hilarity ensue. I felt this movie had some laugh out loud moments where I could keep laughing if I didn't restrain myself due to wanting others to enjoy the film. It was just fun through and through. I saw an interview that claimed Tom Cruise does most of his stunts which always adds something to me in a film. I even enjoyed Cameron Diaz performance where sometimes she misses the mark, in my book she did fairly good going up with Cruise himself. Chemistry was pretty good between the two when ever it didn't feel like it connected I would justify it by the two characters have really only known each other for a couple of days. All and all a pretty good film that will get you laughing out loud for one moment where Cruise constantly drugs Diaz for her own protection. 4 out of 5, this would have received an extra .5 but there was a little cheesiness.

No comments: