Friday, June 11, 2010

A-Team

This is one of those films that could have gone either way, been really well done or a sad knock off of the original. I completely loved this movie. This movie let me know that Summer of 2010 had finally arrived. The action wasn't to overwhelming they made sure to move the story along and kept you guessing the whole time. I felt like it was a perfect blend of action, story, and comedy.
The only lacking thing was perhaps Quinton Rampage's performance. He turned Mr. T's iconic character "B.A." into a whinny little punk. Although my take could be effected do to his loss from Rashad Evans. Now Rampage's performance wasn't the worse it just seemed to not be as strong as Mr. T's. I will point out an excellent performance by Sharlto Copley as Murdock. Copley is one of those actor's you don't even recognize from one film to the next. He had the leading role in District 9 and in A-Team it was neat to see him as someone completely different, I believed him the whole time. I would easily say 4.5 out of 5. A Must See Summer Blockbuster now you must like Action and plenty of Green Screen!

No comments: