Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SOS Day 3

Well day 3 came and went in a flash. The students were only working for half the day and they had the rest of the time off to enjoy a pool party, movie, and Dinner. I was really excited because our students worked at lightening speeds getting a lot accomplished.
I was exhausted and felt that I needed some sort of break and God answered with an oppurtunity to play some Halo 3 at the family's house while the children swam. We had more than enough leaders swimming and watching the students. I would have enjoyed cooling off with a swim but had forgotten my swim suit any ways.
Eventually we made it to the theatres and Tiffany joined us as we watched The Incredible Hulk for a second time. Sometimes movies aren't good a second time but this movie really delivered. I have so many people come to me and say that they heard it was mediocre. It surprises me because Tiff and I thought it was up there with one of the better action movies of the summer. Of course the movie ended and much of our students came up to me with similar positive opinions of the film.
Then we made it to dinner and Tiff and I got to take a picture of me in front of the resturant "Happy Mexican." (I took a pic that I hopefully will put on the blog.) The evening started quiteting down once we returned and many students needed a mid-week break that Wednesday provided.

No comments: