Friday, July 25, 2008

Jack Bauer, HobGoblin, General Grievious, Brian (The Dog from Family Guy)


Wow, what a day I had no idea that Tiffany and I would get a chance to meet Kefer Sutherland. We were at the right place at the right time at comic con when they handed out little pieces of paper to allow us to get in a special line to meet him. Right before that I met Seth McFarlane where he signed a Poster that has Stewie Griffin playing with Star Wars toys, meaning a sequel is coming out of their hilarious Star Wars spoof from last year, "Blue Harvest."
The biggest thrill came of the night when Tiff, Serena, Joe, and I were walking downtown in San Diego and Joe hits me and says, "Hey that's the Hob Goblin from Spiderman!" I freaked and couldn't believe it so I slowly made my way to him as he was surrounded by an entourage of his pals. I walked up to him and couldn't intrude into his conversation so I was walking right next to him for awhile. I finally found a chance to wisper, "Hey can my wife and I get a pic with you?" So laid back he said, "Yeah." It was obvious he didn't want to make a scene and I stupidly yelled, "Hey TIFF GET OVER HERE!" He played it cool Serena took the pic and he got away unnoticed. It was awesome. Day two is looking awesome, I also met the voice of General Grievous from Star Was. It's been a great day!!! Looking forward for tomorrow when I get to hang out with my brother, his wife, and one of my oldest Friends Ashely Penir. Peace!

1 comment:

Jackson said...

Chicken in the gym!!!!!!!!!!