Thursday, July 24, 2008

In one day!!!


So in the course of one day my wife and I slept on the streets of Downtown San Diego, (not for any Christian experiment.) Followed by eating cold Jack in the Box with my wife. Then right around noon I made Keanu Reeves laugh as I told him I loved him from the third row at Comic Con. Then I saw Mark Walberg, then made Hugh Jackman laugh right before showing the new Wolverine Movie Trailer, then getting some smiles from Robert Pattinson and his co-star Kristen where they play Edward and Bella in the soon to be released Twilight. Then got my hands on the Dec. release video game Star Wars Clone Wars where the Lightsaber moves by the Wii controller, sweet. (Yesterday I played the game I'm really looking forward to Star Wars Force Unleashed coming out in two months.) Finally it's time to take a nap with my wife the one thing I've truly been looking forward to all day. Peace!

2 comments:

erikka said...

that's quite the day lito! haha. sounds like you're doing well. :)

Evan Christensen said...

I miss your shamelessness. You are a wild man.