Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flight 815


So since the end of May my wife and I have been going through the interesting tale of Lost. We had always heard the hype and talk that it was one of the best shows on television and knew that we would enjoy it, since a friend got us hooked on J.J. Abrams last hit with Alias. But we didn't know that the show would captivate us. Sometimes we wonder if they even know where thier going with some story lines but then 12 episodes later it all connects and makes perfect sense as if they had gone to the future to see their end result and fix any errors as so many shows do with leaving certain things left unexplained. Now we only have a few more episodes of Season 4 and have just about caught up in a series people have been indulging in for the past four years. Because of my sudden involvement in the show I have a tendency as I sit at the pool out side of my apartment that everytime a plane flies by I stay focused on it a little longer than normal as if waiing for something to happen. A morbid thought if your into the show but one that the creators of this show have caused an investment to believe it's happened.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hello! So excited you and Tiffany have a blog! I think Emily and I will be there in August! See you then... if not before!