Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who makes you laugh?

I wanted to allow for people to share stories of those who make you laugh. This was spurred on by a friend of mine who always enjoyed making people laugh. I remember on countless occasions he had this go to joke when people weren't laughing, which caused for a little preperation on his part. He would actually wear pajama pants under his jeans so when ever he was not causing the extreme laughter he preferred he would drop his pants (no worries now he had pajama pants on) but this would always cause shock followed by complete laughter. Now what I want are your stories. Share them here as you think of those who make you laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

true that bro. and for some reason he was the only person that could pull that off (no pun intended, frankly puns are for those that lack a sense of humor and well, maybe foreigners) but that was definitely a go to for him as was his creepy old man voice where he would say, "I'm gonna touch ya."ah yes sometimes before I go to sleep I can still hear him reciting that phrase, and thats why I have trouble sleeping and am addicted to Niquil .

Anonymous said...

this is evan kornosky
umm. i make myself laugh.
just kidding.
any way, i dont know, i would say evan moss,
weve been best friends since i was four years old.
and we both went to cco still at the time. and when we were both like ten, we were at this church thats really close by me, and my mom had to put up words on this sign outside, and me and evan moss were with her. and i had a great idea of a game called, take a rock and throw it at the windows and dont let them break.
game
.
and so their were hard windows, at the top of the building, and really fragile crappy windows, that break like paper, and i said, dont hit those.
and i was doing fine, but of course, evan moss, hit the fragile window, and it fibrated the wall, and made the other crappy windows break too.
he then started to cry, and i was scared a little, but laughing, we hid under a bush hiding from my mom. he then ran up and confessed in tears. it was funny. she laughed.
thats it.
evan moss is funny.

Anonymous said...

One time I robbed a bank and put all the money in the church offering.

parkus65 said...

I have a friend back home who is as close to a carbon copy of me as you could get. Only thing is, he is far funnier than I. With his lightning fast wit, and unbeatable knowledge of Scrubs, he is a sarcastic comment waiting to happen. He was a friend that always made me laugh, and from whom I learned much in the art of laughter.