Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Classes!!!

So school started this week and I have to say I think it's one of my most exciting semester's at Ozark thus far. I have Apologetics, Expos. Preaching, Hebrews, Pastoral Counseling, Church History, and Creative Teaching. All and all some amazing classes with amazing Professors. For instance we I sat in my Expos. class on Friday and Mark Scott preached a recent sermon of his and had us critique him, well through out his sermon I think I wanted to recommit my life to Christ like 3 times. I then spent the next hour talking with my Apologetics Prof. Andrew Kirschner about Star Wars and Superman for an hour as he's just an older version of me. Now I am reading a book for class I find really engaging call Doctrine that Dances by Robert Smith. Great book if your interested in Preaching. Hope next semester is just as good if not better.

No comments: