Saturday, October 4, 2008

Comic Con Star Wars Connection!!!

Here are some peeps I got to meet all connected to Star Wars in some way or another!!!


This is the actress who played Aayla Secura in Star Wars Episodes I & II
This is what she looked like in the films. (Below)


Now the infamous General Grievous from Episode III

Now this is Elvis Trooper an old friend from the Ultimate Star Wars Fan Fresno was looking for, where Tiff and I got to see the World Premiere of Star Wars Episode III. But still one of the most recognizable Star Wars Fans out there.

Now this is Steve Sansweet, he has the largest Star Wars collection of anyone in the world. He just happen to be standing there when Tiff and I walked by and I couldn't pass up a picture oppurtunity.

Now in the center of this pic is the Apprentice from the New Star Wars game The Force Unleashed he was there to promote his role in Smallville this season. I love it when my two favorite things come together.

No comments: